g Umm... Refresh please!: I'm a busy bee

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm a busy bee

Today started out pretty good, got to duo with Omnaru on BLM for about 2 hours, we each ended up getting a merit on Marids. We then gathered for Dynamis - Sandy and got the win. It's been a longtime since I did Sandy, and forgot how many damn SMNs they have their. I even ended up getting myself my 1st piece of AF2! I am very pleased with those feet. The Blood Pact delay reduction is a dream for SMNs who solely rely on their BP's for optimal damage output. Now I need legs, hands, and head! We got the win and then took a 2 hour break. KS99 was later on and people needed a rest.

We gathered for the same KS99 most people do, Horns of War. There were 9 people wanting to use orbs. Me, being a applicant to IRON, of course would go last. We got through 4 orbs, the first 2 drops were crappy, the 2nd two were pretty good. I saw a Behemoth Hide drop and a Bayard's Sword as well. Good gil, not the best of items but at least one of the 4 dropped a Behemoth Tongue hopefully getting a MNK 1 step closer to Black Belt.

About 90 mins in and starting our 5th orb someone said that Fafnir was up... unclaimed. Faf died the previous night around 2:50am, and we got this message at midnight, which means he was unclaimed and up for a good 10 minutes! What a weird server! Tiamat is camped, Fafnir spawns for 10 mins and walks around. We rushed out to Mea, a few people outpost warped to Li'Telor. It was a footrace because ofther LS's were making a mad dash at it as well. I got to the waterfall in The Boyhada Tree when our 1st members walked into Aery. Minidragon claimed, and Ondria slept. When he awoke someone didn't have Sleep II up and accidently cast Sleepga II and pulled all the Darters. Luckily we were there in time to clear the Darters and engage Faf. It was such an easy fight, MUCH cleaner than the LS we watched kill it before. We had our SAM's skillchaining Fragmentation and us BLM's were bursting it each time. My biggest MB was my last MB. I got hate and eventually got chewed up and then kicked from the alliance. It dropped Aegishjalmr and Aquarian Abjuration: Feet which I really woulda liked, but who am I kidding... a) I'm not even an official member of IRON yet and b) even if I was I've only been tagging along for 5 days. I'm sure there are PLENTY of more qualified and deserving people in the LS above me. But it's a good sign of what this LS can do. They are awful strong and well coordinated.

After Faf a small group of us went up to Sky, a place I have not been to in long time. We tried to pop Despot but no spawn so we headed up to water and killed Olla, then farmed water, got water, then killed Olla again. By this time it was real late and people were drained. We called it a night and got ready for Sea farming on Monday.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Thanks fx, and everything was ttaly disclosed. The fact that I traded accounts, who I was and where I came from, and the fact that I had no desire to sell my account and help contribute to RMT.

I spent almost a month looking for a trade, pretty much right after fx broke and LB said no.

The worst way to start of a relationship is to withold info or worse... to lie. Thanks for the kind words tho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home