g Umm... Refresh please!: Three steps forward, two steps back

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Three steps forward, two steps back

Ifrit sucks ass. There, now that I got that out of the way... I had a day off from work today and I solo'd SMN in sea. I've found that the Om'hpemde can be nice xp when you use an xp ring and all you have to do is wait for them to open their mouths and then blood pact. Ifrit usually averages 2400 per Flaming Crush. sometimes 4k, sometimes 1k... Usually it hits pretty hard.Then Ifrit began to slack off.

I started off with 1k buffer, got up to 4k, and then died. This moron missed 2x and I ran out of MP. After HP'ing I was back to about 1k buffer. I still had my xp bonus on so I headed back out there. I got into a groove, when Ifrit whiffed I could pull out Carby and buy some time while I got 1 mp/tick. I got up to about a 5k buffer. The only hard part is when you resummon Ifrit from far away, the mob has hate on you until Ifrit hits it. Well I was getting smacked and low on HP, so I ran away, released him and resummoned him. If I used stoneskin I wouldn't have enough MP for a BP, so I waited for him to get hate. Moron misses 3 times and I end up dying and having to HP.

Back to 1800 xp buffer. What a well spent 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home