g Umm... Refresh please!: well, can't really complain

Monday, February 19, 2007

well, can't really complain

No horn in Dyna-Xarc last night. I mean, it's hard to complain when I have gotten 2 pieces of SMN AF2 in the last two runs... but still. That horn has eluded me for so damn long... I heard it dropped in Mini's run this week. How lovely. Oh well. This weekend was spent leveling WHM, skilling up Staff, and fishing. I was able to get this done FINALLY:
I can now spend alot more time soloing Lesser Colibri's now that I can steadily get some MP back from them at each WS. I also spent half of Saturday morning getting my WHM to 63, then dropped a good 600k on it because it was really needed. I sold my Aurora Mantle and finally picked up an Intensifying Cape. This can also replace my SMN's Blue Cape which is great because instead of HP-15/MP+30 the Intensifying Cape is HP/MP+30 and my SMN now has 1015 HP and 1147 MP. It's nice to see 1k HP and MP on the bars. Anyways I digress... I also picked up an Insomnia Earring which was 15HP and 10MP more than my gimpy Enhancing Earring and finally I sold my Electrum ring for an Ether Ring. That adds 10 more MP and I don't lose the 20HP from Electrum. I ended up spending about 600k for 40 more MP, but alot of this armor should take me to 75. Now to find a damn Nobles...

I also spent a few hours fishing. I can steadily pull in Titanictus and for the most part Ryugu Titan. I do have a propensity to break my Lu... which can be annoying since my Woodworking is only 60 and I have to find people to repair it for me. Big shoutout to Frosta, Kristal, and Melena who have been kind enough to repair it whenever I have bugged them for it. Anyways, that's it for now. Omega tonight and a 10 hour maintenance tomorrow. I'll get some FFXII time in or maybe some Gran Turismo 4 in during the maintenance. Watching the Daytona 500 Sunday made me want to get behind the wheel of a racecar again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home