g Umm... Refresh please!: you're cookin with gas now you friggin idiot

Saturday, February 03, 2007

you're cookin with gas now you friggin idiot

Gambling is bad. Gambling while pissed is worse. Gambling while pissed that you're contemplating quitting FFXI is just flat out retarded.

So I gambled away about 2.4M of my 2.9M last night, placing 200k bets and going about 3 for 13... I decided maybe this was counterproductive and I should try to make money another way. Seeing as I now have about 300k to my name now and since the LS broke... there's not a whole lot to do. So to harkening back to my Clothcrafting Kick of '06 ("I chose to be a weaver")...

I'ma be a chef!


Well... I already am a chef. My cooking is at 95+3 and my Fishing is at 84+4 but still... I'm actually going to USE these crafts now since I haven't barely touched them in the past. My main moneymakers look like they will be:

Not a lot of mage food, since many mages use cookies and such but those melee burn through the foods daily. I'm also going to use my WW and Alch to get me some Shihei made seeing as that is probably the only reason that the last dude leveled it up. It sure wasn't to play RNG.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger wyred said...

you should keep your money-making synths to yourself! you don't want competition!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

meh w/e, it's no secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home