g Umm... Refresh please!: emo

Saturday, January 27, 2007

emo

Spent the morning leveling WHM and got it to 62 after about 2 hours. Wasn't the best party but it was still pretty easy. NIN, MNK, WAR, BLU, SMN, and WHM (me). Really the only healing that was needed was when the MNK would close Distortion and have a crapload of hate but I usually had more than enough MP to cover him. Of course as soon as the poor WAR taru leveled he said he had to get ready for work. Sure enough 2 birds later he died because he decided he wanted to 2 hour without telling me at the beginning of the fight and never bothered to put up shadows as he stole hate. He went down in a blaze of glory, but it got us chain #6 and he was laughing the whole time. Hurray for crazy taru WAR's! He said he used Berserk so he thought he'd role play for the final fight. Nice to see a good sport, which rarely comes in this game. Which brings me to:

Emo - the state of being when something doesn't go the way of a whiney FFXI player; see Gorocry

I finished the party and heard some of the people from the LS were starting a 64-65 party. Even though I was only 62WHM I still wanted to go and even with being lower in level only I would get the decrease in XP, not the higher leveled players. Well, instead they took a 64DRG ("cause we have PL's we don't need no WHM). This has been a trend as of late, another group of LS members started a static without ANY healers because they had outside PL's... which is annoying because I don't play melee and really am not that interested in being PL'd at level 65.

So I got pissed, bitched at the people making the party, unequipped LS pearl, and eventually logged out and played FFXII. I was ashamed of myself but also annoyed at the people who didn't want me. I'd rather play with people I know, not random people. I was pissed, and now that I reflect back on it I'm pissed again... GDI.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Slickdarula said...

I can understand u being upset, because in the leveling of white mage, and also lvling summoner, i would rather play with people i know just because its much better. But, don't let people get the best of you because they won't party with you.

I remember when it was all about blm burn all the time and getting 7k-10k XP was O.o!! Now, its all about melee burn! Like u said, more and more whm are PL's, for even the 65+ group! So don't get down, Just keep your head up, have fun and play the game!! I mean, thats the reason we play, to relax and have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home