g Umm... Refresh please!: Weekend wrap-up extraveganza

Monday, January 08, 2007

Weekend wrap-up extraveganza

Friday
  • ENM [win]/no Cloud Evoker
    Saturday
  • Limbus [win]/no BLM item
  • Broke out SMN and duo'd with Mittens (SMN) then trio's with Postal (COR) in Nyzul Isle Imps
  • 5 Merits in burn party to end the night
    Sunday
  • Killed Zoraal Ja's Pkuucha (no drop)
  • Camped Jaded Jody 4+ hours (no pop)
  • Dyna-Beauc [win]/no SMN Doublet
  • Bhaflau Remnants Salvage [lost]/Anu's Tiara x2 dropped


  • Only thing I really did this weekend worth noting is got in a really good TP burn party and got about 50k xp over about 4 hours. Helps when you have a relic GKT in your party. Ended up with 5 merits and put them into my Max MP. I felt like I needed to complete another category before I moved to Ice Potency, seeing how the Max MP benefits all my jobs. After Ice Potency I'll finish Elemental Magic and that should close out BLM. I doubt I'll start Freeze II, I'm sorta moving to SMN main and want to cap out the attack/acc of my BPs.

    Also cause Hydra was overlooked last week:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home