g Umm... Refresh please!: Mucho downtime

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mucho downtime

The last 10 days or so have been major downtime for the LS. We've done some CoP Dynamis runs, we've tried to catch up on Assaults (got Lance Corporal), and trying to beat Salvage. So far we've gotten about 3 pieces of Morrigan Ingredients, 2 of the BRD/WHM, 2 MNK/NIN, and I think 1 of the THF/COR and WAR/PLD pieces. Still no win though. Last night I ended up in a SMNx5, THF party for Dobsonflies because someone saw them alive te previous night. We took an hour to gather, farm some scales, and enter the Unstable Displacement... only to find that they had died. I logged for the night, real life has been really hectic. Work is draining me, but this should all end tomorrow when the fiscal year ends.

Finally, big "Thanks alot" to SE. I sit at 27,200 GPs and today's item is worth 1760, leaving me at 28,960 GPs for cooking (1,040 short of 30k which is needed to learn Noodle Kneading). Guess my market crashing Carbonera session is going to have to wait one more day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home