g Umm... Refresh please!: breathe

Friday, December 15, 2006

breathe

Crazy night last night at Ouryu. I'm writing this from my work and am exhausted. We had an Ouryu planned at 9EST last night and didn't enter the fight until 11:48EST. Ugh, and we were doing good but we were never ahead of the clock. At 51% we had 30 mins left. It took forever and a day to shuffle the alliance around to get the right people As far as I could tell we went in as PLD x2, WAR, SAM, BLMx4, SMNx4, WHMx2, RDMx2, BRDx2. Damage was steady but Ouryu hits like a armored truck. We went the PLD/WAR route to some people's chagrin, but we didn't really have any trouble along the way, we just weren't outright overpowering it.

The one thing I saw was that 4 BLM are more than enough to kill the elementals. I could have probably come SMN and done more damage to the wyrm. We kinda called it at 30% with under 10 minutes left. Kinda sucked but what can we do? For some this was their 1st Ouryu Cometh fight. No one screwed up and caused a flail, no one called for help. The things I would suggest are possibly making some sort of Distortion SC because I found myself free nuking whenever there weren't any elementals. I would make it 5 SMNs and 3 BLMs since 4 was more than enough, and maybe PLD/NIN. Dun seemed to want to come /NIN and after getting punched in the face by Ouryu I believe that's his current stance on it.

Tonight is Friday, an ENM night, and I'm going as SMN dammit. I have a 746 buffer on my SMN and I need that 3500xp from the ENM. Afterwards I'm going to probably level my WHM or BST. With Monday (sea), Tuesday (limbus), Wednesday (dyna-xarc), and Thursday (event night) one has very little time "to themselves". Thank god the king camps are 6-10am right now or else I could be summoned to stand in Dragon's Aery for 3 hours hoping some douchebag doesn't claim, CFH, then wipe. On a positive note I'm 2/3rds to Noodle Kneading. Soon I will be a carbonara whore and either get rich off it or crash the market on it. Details to come!

p.s. if you haven't seen "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" yet please do so. Robert Downy, Jr is great as always and Val Kilmer friggin STEALS the show with his rendition of "Gay Perry". Trust me on this, you will thank me afterwards.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Strawberrie said...

I saw that movie when it first came out, it was sooooo funnie!

And that whole "no time for yourself" bit was why I originally left the HNM world. Good thing my current LS isn't like that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home