g Umm... Refresh please!: NO CFH! All right!

Monday, December 04, 2006

NO CFH! All right!

So last night was a Dynamis Jeuno run. Was retarded as usual... drops went THF, MNK, NIN, DRK, RDM, THF, MNK, DRK, THF. Yay 4 jobs' AF. We somehow got four 100 pieces though. No BLM dropped and I already had rdm tights. Later we headed to Dragon's Aery for Fafnir. Hopefully this time, a bunch of immature kids wouldn't claim and CFH when they start dying.

Wouldn't you know the stupid dragon popped on his 2nd to last window, but we got claim anyhow. He died in 27 minutes. I was hitting my MBs left and right. It was weird though, my first couple hit well, (one Burst II hit for 1660). Then toward the middle of the fight I was getting resisted, and once I MB'd for 168 Burst II... Towards the end it picked back up and I got the killshot on him for 1558. Drops were Neptunal Abjuration: Head which I think went to Resi. I logged after that cause I work Monday morning.

Oh yeah, over the weekend we took Tiamat down and got the greatest drop set I have ever seen. Seriously, this has to go down as THE most sought after item in the game. The gil I will get from this single item could possibly pimp my character out for good, or I could power level through a craft with all the gil due to me. The item in question?

Fire Crystal

yup.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger SeraphPDH said...

Stop killing your HNMs with magic, always seems to destroy the droprates from my experience.

Aero kill on Kirin gave way to a scroll of Quake, with TH4s in the alliance. The hell...

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

I got the killshot on Faf but a PLD with a TH4 THF in his party got the killshot on Tiamat... so don't blame the mages.

Hell my killshot on Faffy at least drew a N Head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home