g Umm... Refresh please!: number crunching

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

number crunching

I am so bored at work. I decided to hit up my statcounter service and check and see how I am doing with all you visitors. Well here's some early numbers.

My old blog has been up for 45 weeks, my new blog has been up for 9 weeks.

I got 11,046 hits in 45 weeks on my old blog
I got 4,180 hits in 9 weeks on my new blog

I'm down 60 returning visitors per week and 10 returning visitors per day (that's you people who come back more than once to read the blog).

11k hits after 45 weeks (old)
4k hits after 9 weeks (new) x5 = 45 weeks (new) and 20k hits

That means that if I stay on pace I should double the readership my old blog had. Now... I just have to think of something interesting to say daily...

hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

www.statcounter.com

totally free and gives some awesome stats. Who, when, how long, where they are from, their IP address, their resolution, browser, OS... Everything. I have used em since I started Goro's blog and rolled it over to Niv when I changed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home