g Umm... Refresh please!: Ketchup

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ketchup

This weekend was spent catching up on alot of things I was behind in. I finished up getting my WHM AF, successfully farmed Raise II from Castle Oztroja since there was no way in hell I was paying 200k for that spell. I also did the necessary quests to raise my NPC's level to 55 since he was at the cap and was getting no xp whenever I called him. I nabbed a handful of maps that I was seriously behind in getting. Finally, I finished up PFC and hit SP on assaults (still need ToAU mission 15 and Bahamut v1 though).

Saturday was a Limbus run that yielded Astral Leather! That finished my set for my next AF+1 piece on SMN. I went with the Evoker's Pigaches +1 this time since I was conflicted last time as to which I should choose 1st. Now my macros have me summoning the avatar with the -perp gear on and when I use the BloodPact it equips the -BP delay equipment. The feet save me 1mp per tick on avatars so as soon as soon as I get that damn Summoner's Horn my Fenrir should be completely free in Dynamis. Sunday afternoon I also did a Fenny run which yielded my much needed torque.

Monday night was sea farming night. We set out early and farmed chips for a while. After getting 5 HQ Aern organs, about 2 stacks of Grah M chips and some xp we setout to pop Ix'DRG while the rest of the alliance tackled 3 Fortitudes. We ended up getting 2 virtues and 1 torque. The BLM party I was in got a crapload of xp (about 12k) and eventually popped Ix'DRG. He was the usual easy kill and we got deed but no vice (I want my SMN cape!). The LS met up and finished the night with 2 Ix'MNK fights. Again, 2 deeds, no vice. Still was a good night for the LS and for whomever got that Fortitude Torque.

I got back to my moghouse and had 5 merits. Dropped two merits into Level 2 Elemental Skill and 3 more into Level 3 which finally made my Elemental skill break through 300 , so next is either elemental skill level 4 or maybe lightning potency level 3. Sadly the LS wants my BLM more than my SMN but I'm finally starting to get some good numbers out of my BLM. If I were a taru I'd be right up there... but I can only do so much with my elvaan self. Tonight is Limbus and it should complete an Omega set for the weekend which will be nice since the last time we did Omega I didn't have cleanser and watched them fight it outside while sitting next to the swirlig vortex...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home