g Umm... Refresh please!: surprise surprise

Thursday, October 12, 2006

surprise surprise

No horn, melee and/or RDMs didn't have poison pots. DL pwnd us and I really hope it's going to become a requirment to bring a RR item and a damn poison pot. After the wipe we farmed for 90 mins and got 0 AF again...

Highlight of the night was getting RDM and BLM to drop from non-NM mobs before we fought DL. Both were for IRON-members-only, and neither went to me. Grats to Omnaru for the Chapeau (this is what, her 4th uber item in a month) and Tsatin for his Pestasos. Tonight is Ouryu I think and after is Bahamut v2. I can't enter v2 yet but I am hoping the LS beats v1 for me tonight and unlocks v2 for me so I can get closer to my Magnetic Earring.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

everyone here has it too... except me. It's like it was raining SMN AF horns and as soon as I joined the droprate on horns was adjusted in a patch.

I have only seen one drop in 7 weeks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home