g Umm... Refresh please!: I'm sick, this sucks

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm sick, this sucks

I spent all day today running a 101 degree fever so suffice it to say I have been grumpy all day. Started out the day finally getting Mt. Zhaylom maps, Gates of Halvung key, and Oldton Movapolis map. Just things I saw that I needed to get done earlier this week. Crafted up 6 Hedgehog Pies and went afk till Dynamis... I mean, this is Sunday and football comes before FFXI.

When I came back we did Dynamis - Sandy. Got PLD x3, RDM x2, WHM x2, BRD x2, MNK, RNG, WAR, and NIN. No BST which is the only thing I could really use since theres no BLM in Sandy and I already have RDM and SMN. Twas an easy run and afterwards we went to Fafnir. He popped early and the same LS that claimed and died to Faf last night claimed it again... After 20 minutes that had done 3% damage... I understand that the only way LS's get better is through practice, but on a personal level it gets annoying losing claim of an HNM to a LS who is "practicing". Luckily, this time the LS leaders got together and agreed to /random. We won the random and after a while the LS just slept it and escaped out. Once we claimed it we killed it in 16:00. Really wasn't that hard a kill and I think I hit an all-time high for MB with 1541 (and I didn't even die!) Drops were kinda weak though. We did get a Neptunal Abjuration: Head which makes (when uncursed) a Hecatomb Cap. Grats to Hares on that mean ass beret. Still no A. Hands from Faf yet... cheapass. Anyways, was a fun day. I logged at 11pm which is early for me but I'm feeling crappy so I'm heading off to sleep. If I am miraculously cured overnight I'll head into work but I highly doubt it. If I do call in I'll try and xp BST so that I can get to 60 so I can finally wear my AF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home