g Umm... Refresh please!: Liberator

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Liberator

Last night's event was Proto-Ultima. Started off good, got him down to 24% in 36 mins, then Win had to go and die, and Mareko 5 seconds later so we held him while they unweakened, then BLMs got hate and started to drop. Of course while we were holding him he dropped below 20% and we had to outrun some Citadel Busters... It was quite sloppy but we won in the end with about 5 minutes to spare. Drops were pieces for Nashira Gages and Nashira Seraweels. Gages went to my arch-nemesis Evilbob and Seraweels went to Lunarian, so a huge grats to both.

Afterwards I did some meriting into the night (too late because I woke up at 8:41am and needed to be at work at 9:00am). Ended up getting about 28,000 xp and am halfway to getting a fourth merit which will take me to Burst II tier 2. Other than that it was a slow night. Tried to solo BST, died twice and ended up with 200xp less than I started with when I gave up. BST is really frustrating me... I think I'm just camping the wrong place (Ule Range Hares).

Dynamis-Xarcabard tonight, is tonight my night for Summoner's Horn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home