g Umm... Refresh please!: Limbus goodies

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Limbus goodies

Didn't do a whole lot yesterday, we camped and claimed Fafnir, but didn't get any good drops from him though. I did alot of soloing in the Thickets on SMN and ended up using Fenrir most of the time. I got my Staff skill ip to about 207, unlocking Full Swing (which looks cool but is kind of a sucky WS).

At the end of the night we did a Limbus run. We did Temenos West and I got my 2nd piece needed to make my first SMN AF+1. I turned it in with a 60k Wolf Felt and 20 coins. This morning I picked up my new armor, Evoker's Bracers +1. The Summoner's Bracers (AF2 hands) are better since they have BP delay-2 and MP+25 but until I can snag those I'm wearing these whenever I don't wear carby mitts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home