g Umm... Refresh please!: Overwhelmer

Friday, September 08, 2006

Overwhelmer

Last night I logged in just in time to get to Fafnir for the 1st window. Went on BLM of course becaomes it's becoming clear that I'll be a BLM about 90% of the time while doing any LS events. So we get there and camp, and we wait through the 1st, and the 2nd... and 3rd and 4th and... that bastard waited till the 7th window!!!

punk.

When he finally did spawn it was (again) right in front of me. I was pretty sure I'd be able to grab him and waited that extra 1/2 a second to stun. I shoulda waited that extra 3/4ths of a second longer, cause I was interrupted. So since we had spent 3 hours in Aery we decided to get to Ouryu.

After switching to SMN I headed out to Rivere Site #A01. After getting myself lost and found again (I had never fought him nor did I have a map), we all entered and buffed up. We were on the 1 hour clock and ran in. It started off really well, we got him down to 50% in 17 minutes. Then the stupid elementals and worms started piling up. Stoneskin was a joke too, I would cast it and then that fat bastard would land and he would knock it right off. We got the adds under control and got him down to 3%, then he spammed terror 3x in a row. Well after losing Duwie (we only lost 2 people the whole fight) we got him up and made a push for the last 3%. We had about 17 minutes on the clock so I used stoneskin, a wizard cookie, and rested MP to about 700. They got some shots off on him and at 1% I used Predator Claws for 395 and at the same time Mareko used a weaponskill. Annoying thing is I don't know who killed it since it said "Ouryu falls to the ground" like it does for KB in KS99. Took us 44 minutes to kill and our drops were:


After we won they planned to do 2 Bahamuts. Unfortunetly, since I don't even have CoP done I couldn't do Bahamut... though I want more than anything to pimp a Bahamut's Staff. Since I couldn't go to Bahamut, I teamed up with Omnaru and we headed out to Caederva Mire to farm some Lamian Kaman-1 mobs. We were about 1/6 last run and this time we went a whopping 0/9. All right! In the end I got about 3k limit points though since they give about 412xp per kill with xp ring on. I'm gonna keep farming with omnaru though, since he made a Lamian Kaman +1 this week, and that thing goes for 8m. I think heard they lost the 1st Bahamut (at 3% I think), not sure though. Wish I coulda been there to help em out. Luckily, I'm not going anywhere cause I'm having just too much damn fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home