g Umm... Refresh please!: Justice has been served!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Justice has been served!

Seems Fafnir is becoming our standard daily camp as long as it's in our time slot. We were due for a Nidhogg and sure enough it popped... on the final window. So many friggin HNMs have popped on their last window in the past week. I/we didn't get claim last night. I lost my stun because a Darter was claimed by us. Why was a darter claimed? Well at the 10:00 mark before each of the windows we clear all darters. The other LS's just stand by and watch us clear them. It helps everyone, and we never expect a thank you. Yet there is this asshat LS on Bismark called Unreal. They always kill the darters at the 16:00 mark on the final window? Why? To be asshats so that they repop right smack dab in the NM's window. It seems like we always have someone who can't understand that a darter will pop and they always claim one right before Faf pops.

Now why does this upset me? Well it shouldn't if they pull a single darter in sleep it, but was it slept? Nope. It flew in my screen that was in 1st person mode and I started stunning the damn thing. I tried running but it's stun and I had Aquaviel on. With Stun down and 37 seconds left on timer I watched Nidhogg pop just to the right of me, and stay yellow for what seemed like 2 whole seconds. We didn't claim even though we had almost 30 of the 100 people in the zone. I'm not annoyed that we claimed a darter. It kinda disappoints me that people's trigger fingers are so unreliable that they know a darter will pop and still end up accidently claiming it. I'm annoyed because that LS named Unreal does this crap all the time. It not only screws up everyone else's chances but their's as well. They didn't claim Nid, so what benefit was it for them? Morons...

We realized ArchDominus (AD) had enough to kill it so we warped out for sea jailers. We started with the Jailer of Justice and did him twice. He isn't that hard really, he charms but it seemed like only 1 melee got charmed each time, which wasn't too much of a problem even when Winraf got charmed. He also spawns babies which can be 2-shot, and they do this annoying mijin gakure move where they blow up but it only really does any damage if you have no blink up. I got a few good nukes in before we killed em. We ended up with a Fourth Virtue and 2 Justice Sword but neither dropped Justice Torque. Luckily I was one of the people to get one of those swords and it's damn nice too. I played around on RDM/NIN with Justice Sword/Joyeuse and a Virtue Stone equipped. I was getting 3-4 hits in per cycle and gaining 20% or more with each cycle. Against an EP Colibri I ended up using 12 stones which isn't really that bad, it just means I have to start farming up a crapload of the Luminion Chip. Anyways I digress...

After Justice we moved into the Garden and started searching for the ??? to spawn the Jailer of Faith. Again it was pretty straightforward fight, our brickwall of a PLD kites, our SAM and RNG or SAM and THF skillchain and we BLMs hopefully MB thunder. I got one good shot in as you can see from above. We ended up doing it three times and two of the three we got ourselves a Third Virtue. Along with the regular crappy Faith Baghnakhs that no one wanted but we got robbed and didn't get a single Faith Torque! Five jailers, zero torques, but we did end up with 3 virtues. It was getting late for me and the plan was to camp Adamantoise since it was looking like it too would be a pop in the last window. Real suspense when it pops on last window...

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Yeah, you can hijack the moogle if you so wish. Just please pleeease give me credit somewhere on that site for it. ^^;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home