g Umm... Refresh please!: Tamas!! (finally)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tamas!! (finally)

Saturday is notoriously a slow day. I started off soloing on SMN (shocker) and then farmed up some Lamian Kaman -1 with Omnaru so that maybe he can make another Lamian Kaman +1. The are selling for about 8M and we ended up getting 16 of the -1's so hopefull he can turn at least 2 of those into +1's. We later did a Limbus run that was really easy. It was the NQ beastmen floor, we ended up getting 2 WHM and 2 DRG (wtf...) items and 3 coins each. This was a new run for me, I think it was Temenos North, but it was quite easy.

Later on in the day is when the excitement picked up. We camped Fafnir and sure enough when it popped Duwie claimed it like a beast. We got him into the alliance and managed to take Fafnir down in 14 minutes. Yup. Fourteen minutes. It annoyed me that Faf was spamming wing so much that I had to wait for the Stoneskin recast to come back half the time. Either way, we made quite a statement taking it down so fast. Drops were abjurations for Zenith Mitts and for Adaman Mufflers.

When everyone warped out I convinced some people to head to the Empyreal Paradox and finish up the last CoP fight against Promathia. This is a fun fight and sadly it's incredibly easy. We went in and took the first form down in about 2 minutes. When we got to his second form we all ate 1 Meteor but I was on SMN and luckily Promathia did it at the start and Earthen Ward took about 90% of it's damage. No one ever got into red HP, and the 2nd form went down without and issue. I got my win and needed to wait until midnight JST to get my Tamas Ring. I want to give a HUGE thanks to the 5 people who came out.
  • Winraf - PLD
  • Mareko - SAM
  • Aidama - BLM
  • Shadykay - RDM
  • Fuukochan - WHM

1 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger wyred said...

You have 20 sets of macros per pallete and you're not limited to use 1 set for equipment switching. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home