g Umm... Refresh please!: Mecka Lecka Hi Mecka Hiney Ho

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mecka Lecka Hi Mecka Hiney Ho

Kinda slow last night. Caped Faf (which popped early) and the claim went to Unreal with 7 people. It took them 41 minutes to kill the damn thing. Kinda sucky since the window is now opening while I am about to leave for work but I was semi-smart and logged out in Dragon's Aery this morning.

After Faf we headed to Limbus and did the HQ Beastmen floor. It was even easier with IRON than it was with Resurrrection. Astral Flow was a weak Diamond Dust for about 600 dmg. We ended up with 3 coins each and we got a NIN item which went to Minidragon (grats taru!). Once again I went on my BLM which I have been taking to almost every event since we started. SMN was used at Tiamat but at Limbus, Dynamis, Jailers and Faf I'm always asked to come BLM. Doesn't bother me, hell I pumped 6M into the gear. Still it's fun to be a SMN and just BP, rest, Cure III, BP, rest, ask for ballad.

After Limbus we kinda split up and did whatever. Omnaru asked me again to farm some Kamans with her. I needed Aht Urghan mission 13 done so I dragged Cerra and Omnaru out to the graveyard next to Nashmau and we killed the fomor NM. Thanks both of you! We then went back to the Periqia gate and farmed 3 bows, which brings our total to 19 Lamia Kaman-1. She wants to hit 24 before she synths them up. While in "the Mire" I downloaded Ventrillo and got into the LS channel. I finally ended up meeting my CEO, Tredvolt, and we talked for a while about my Odin past, IRON's past, and what he expects from everyone in the future. Really nice guy, and the reason I called him my CEO is because he runs the LS like a business, and so far it has been very successful this way. As I was getting ready to log off for sleep they said Adamantoise popped and they got claim but no egg dropped. Tonight is Dyna-Xarc and I'm really really hoping that a Summoner's Horn drops for me this time. No one else lotted it last time except Evilbob (who outlotted me in Evil-fashion) so if it does drop I hope no one else decided they want a horn this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home