g Umm... Refresh please!: Thank you Tiamat!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thank you Tiamat!

Started the night off heading to Attowha Chasm for the weekly ENM. I didn't have to climb that stupid mountain cause last week I didn't turn in my Parradamo Stones to the NPC for the Key Item to enter the ENM... (dumbass). We gathered and waited but we weren't getting enough people to come to Boneyard Gully so we decided to camp Tiamat. We had killed it Sunday night and it being Friday night Tiamat was due to pop within the hour. Within about 25 minutes she popped and we got our people there. We already had about 10 but we needed our tanks and SAMs.

We pulled and once again had no trouble on her. This time though I was a BLM because I had come to the ENM as BLM and was really not in the mood to warp back to change jobs only to have to run back out here as a SMN. We ended up having something crazy like 1-2 SMNs and 6-7 BLMs. MB's were becoming a competition. Earlier in the day I put 3 merits I had on hold into my lightning potency bringing it up to Level 3, so I was eager to test out my findings. On my first Burst II MB, I actually ended up pulling hate and dying. The sad thing was when I got my second Burst II MB to land Tiamat didn't so much as look my way, and it hit for 43 more dmg!

I started feeling good about myself because every MB I landed they got stronger each time. Ater I landed that Burst II MB pictured aboved, Mareko used Meditate and went again for Fragmentation, but this was my result.

Wow, what a burst... I follow a 773 Burst II MB with a 68 Thunder IV MB. Go go lightning potency! Afterwards we did the ENM and it was a breeze, though we got crap drops and I didn't win lots on a single item. Still I ended up with 3500 limit points so I can't complain too much, plus the drops on Tiamat were pretty nice as well.

Finally at the end of the night we did a little Ix'DRG farming with the BLMs. This is really really easy xp and you can actually get stuff out of it as well. I ended up getting another merit there and we popped the NM after about 45 minutes. It ended up dropping only a deed but we have enough now for 3 Prudence fights, so that's good I guess. No Jailer of Love this past Thursday, we're holding that till next Thursday, though we did see Lunarians kill a JoL before Tiamat and after Tiamat AD popped AV after killing JoL. They fought it for a few hours and gave up. I heard it never got below 79% because they locked him in TP mode. At least they didn't lock him in spell/2 hour modes. Either way, another depop for a mob people still don't have any proven strat for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home