g Umm... Refresh please!: second guessing sucks

Monday, September 18, 2006

second guessing sucks

Well after a while I'm second guessing whether I should have upgraded SMN AF feet. I got the hands done which is BP delay -1. It's a nice stat, and it's what all AF2 is centered around. The AF+1 feet are avatar perpetuation-1 which is great to have if I am soloing.

Honestly I'm still going for the feet as well trying to gather up as much AF2 as I can. Right now with my gear on I am at BP delay-10 and avatar perp-4. Had I chose the AF+1 feet I'd have been at BP delay-8 and avatar perp-5.

Honestly I need the damn Summoner's Spats which is BP delay-2. Legs is the only place I dont have either BP/perp gear. Damn I'm hella bored at work, I have this window resized so only the text portion shows and I have it on top of my Outlook so it looks like I'm writing an email to someone...

*random thoughts
  • Tonight I'm coming to sea farming as a SMN cause I need xp
  • I have 3 merits and I don't know whether to put em into a new BP, Lightning potency, Elemental skill, or Freeze II or just save em for Level 7 Max MP.
  • SMN really needs to drop Wednesday in Xarc
  • I need gil... and 96 cooking/84 fishing isn't the money maker that my old 96 clothcraft was
  • I need to find out what my damn registration code is so I can buy a content ID and make a mule on Odin to befriend some people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home