g Umm... Refresh please!: Treasure Hunter... over-rated or under-appreciated?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Treasure Hunter... over-rated or under-appreciated?

Last night was sea farming. To some it is boring but to me I have yet to tire of farming sea like I have tired from farming sky. Amazingly we had about 22 people show up and we were able to get alot done. We farmed up our chips for fortitude, and in the process aggro'd every single damn Eo'zdei in the area. To our luck we popped Temperence. Killed him, got virtue but no torque. I was able to snag myself a Temperance Axe for my BST. Kinda sucked cause Kulgan was high lot and was escaped, then Dunpeald was high lot... and escaped. So it kinda fell to me. NOW I am officially done with jailer weapons... I have no more jobs anywhere that can use anymore weapons. Next we went to Fortitude, popped him, killed him, got virtue but no torque. I had a nice MB and either need to merit enimty or our gimpy PLD Winraf needs to merit his enmity. Either way... I got rocked.
Then we finished our night off with a Ix'MNK. Very easy, popped all 3 of em since we had so many people, and I pulled out my BLM TH4 skills with the killshot. Who needs Treasure Hunter???Congrats Eowyyn on your new shiny Merciful Cape. The alliance broke and a handful of us went to Oldton Movapolis to pop Goblin Wolfman for Winraf and Aribeth. There was about 5 other people spread out at all 3 spawn points trying to get the target to pop so they could trade their Goblin Drink to it. We ended up getting 3 of the 4 pops in an hour and 2 of the 3 dropped the Parade Gorget. Grats to Win and Ari for their nifty neckpiece. It is an item that has been a FFXI mystery for over a year and it's finally been solved. It's got nice stats too, MP+10 and 1MP/tick refresh when your HP is over 75%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home