g Umm... Refresh please!: Dammit show me some Love...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Dammit show me some Love...

Last night we had only one event planned. That event was to fight Jailer of Love three times. I figured we'd get at least one Absolute Virtue... nope. Either way, still was fun. We took the first one down in one hour and five minutes and the drops were Love Halberd, Love Torque, and Aura of Voracity which when traded in was the Novia Earring. Not a bad set of drops. We rested, buffed, and took the 2nd one down in forty minutes. Was a real clean fight. We started off with BRD's 2 houring and our DRK's 2 houring and going apeshit with their KC's. We took 20% off in the 1st six minutes which is insane. When it finally died we got the exact same drops. We chuckled and sent off two people to get their COR's so that maybe we could get those 2 hours back. Well we went 0/2 on Wild Cards and popped the third and last JoL.

This guy was a pain this time. He spawned 2 sets of pets really fast and we lost our pace. After the 6 pets were killed we focused again on JoL. When he died the third and final time we checked the Treasure and he dropped the exact... same... drops. We ended up getting 3 Halberds, 3 Torques, and 3 Novias. Hell even the Halberd was lost cause I don't think anyone wanted it. AV never showed his face which kinda annoyed me but I was getting tired and didn't feel like losing 10k xp. I bought 2 reraise hairpins cause I thought I would die multiple times to either JoL or AV, and at the end of the night I hadn't died one single time. Poor Drako and Tsatin seemed to draw way more hate than me when his pets were spawned and we were all resting. My only thoughts could be that they share hate and that they were BP'ing for more than me each time which builds up over the course of an hour. Fun night, grats to Cerra, Melena, and Zzion on their Love Torques. Also to Dracosam, Tsatin, and Aidama to their Novia Earrings. Aidama now has both a Novia and Novio Earring. Her friggin taru is a little black ball of death.

(I'll ninja-steal pics when they get posted on our site)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home