g Umm... Refresh please!: "OMG I CLAIMED ASPIDOC...um, crap... Adamantoise.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"OMG I CLAIMED ASPIDOC...um, crap... Adamantoise.

Well I got home in time to camp Aspi, he popped and yours truly claimed him. That's my first ever claim on the turtle, but not until I pulled him to a clearing did I see that I claimed Adamantoise. Funny thing was it wasn't until after I type "OMG I GORT HIM!" Anyways, he died in almost 30 seconds and we got 4 ores and I lost my cool Nid title. Oh well, I'm sure he'll pop during our Dynamis - Xarc run tonight anyways.

Afterwards people kinda dispersed into xp parties, I landed in one that was sorta questionable but tried to make it work. SMN, RDM, THF, NIN, RNG, DRK. Pulled in 10k after about 90 mins but I was using an xp ring so it was prolly closer to 7k/hour. Wasn't meriting, I badly needed a buffer on my SMN, so I got it 1/4 full and then sorta logged. Was a slow night, no sea, no assaults, no dynamis. This morning I tried calling POL to buy a content ID so I can befriend some people on Odin and found out that a POL customer service guy bent the rules for me last week and now I can't get an id.

I'll explain. On Sept 1st I called in to reset my email password. I was able to provide everything but a registration code so the rep issued what they call a "one time exception". I got the email password reset and was fine. The very next day my ID's were deactivated because I transferred money into savings, not checking... POL still got paid but since there was a banking error they deactivated the IDs. I called them up and tried to confirm the account. I was asked the regisration codes and again was unable to provide them. The sales rep was cool and said he'd go ahead and put down I provided my codes if I could verify all the billing info. I did, and he reactivated my IDs. Now I call up today asking for a Content ID and this asshat is telling me that he can't update my IDs without the registration codes, and since my account says I verified them when I called about my deactivated IDs... it says in the system that I know my registration code (which I don't!). His reply was, "If you really want another character than you need to verify you current codes or purchase a new copy of the game and use that registration code".

If I could jump into my cell phone I would have gouged that schmuck's eyes out with a spoon and fed them to him through his nose. So... since I refuse to pay $20-$30 for the game only so I can spend $1 more a month for a new ID, I won't be creating a character on Odin. Feck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home