g Umm... Refresh please!: DL dead... yay. No horn dropped... boo.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

DL dead... yay. No horn dropped... boo.

Camped Aspi, were the only ones there. Spawned NQ and we killed, no egg and only 2 ores. Stupid turtle. Headed to Dynamis - Xarc and took DL down easy, drops were Jade and yet another Shadow Mantle. That's something like 14 mantles and 8 rings. I don't know the exact count but that's pretty close. Then we headed down the slope to the Animated Gun mob. Killed that in literally 20 seconds. I had time to ES, Thunder IV, and got 50% into Burst II before it was dead.

Tanutanu got his fragment and we made some nice coin. I hear he has 2-3 more Kirin sets he bought so that he can get those elusive W Legs. Fine by us, means probabaly 1-2 more Osodes for the LS. On a sad note this was the 2nd week in a row that no Summoner's Horn dropped, and I'm a little disappointed. My Austere Hat is nice but that horn is so much better. There's always next week. What else... I did end up buying the Vulcan's Satff (now 5/7 HQ staves missing only water and earth), then put 3 merits into Meteor Crush. I headed out to sea to get my 3000xp off my empress band and found that M.Strike hits for about 1500 and costs about 182mp while Flaming Crush hits for about 2000-3500 and costs only 164mp. All I know is if I put 2 more merits into that BP it better out-damage Flaming Crush...

Tonight we have 4 pop sets for Jailer of Love. I'm buying 2 RR Hairpins cause I just know we're gonna pop at least one (maybe two) AV's and there's going to be a fair amount of death before we "lock him" into a beatable mode.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Ringthree said...

I am kinda confused. You are mercing for a guy that is buying Kirin sets? Most likely from RMT? That sounds like bad news to me.

Anyway, good luck on JoL and AV.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Ringthree said...

Well, thats pretty bad too, but what I was saying is that he is probably buy the sets from RMT's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home