g Umm... Refresh please!: My weekend recaps suck

Monday, October 02, 2006

My weekend recaps suck

Mostly because I do alot of little stuff that has not much rememberance to it. Saturday was Limbus, we won again, RNG dropped (and was lost cause no one wanted it). Sunday was Dynamis-Windusrt... oh wait, one LS didn't want to try and follow our little schedule on the ironmog.com website so we had to change our run to Dynamis-Jeuno.

That meant I couldn't get any SMN AF because Jeuno drops no SMN AF. BST AF (while pointless atm) also doesn't drop there. I have Duelist's Tights from Jeuno so all that was left was BLM... and the Sorcerer's Sabots suck for the most part. Conserve MP+5 is their main stat which is nice if it only processed enough. Well we got the win and AF rained down on us (WHMx4, MNKx2, RNG, SAM, THF, BRD, DRG, and BLM). I lotted 704 on the boots but lost to a 777 and an 806. Since I wasn't hard pressed to get them it didn't sting that much, but what did sting was not being able to do Dyna-Windy which could have dropped Summoner's Spats which is the only piece of body armor I have that isn't BP- delay. Oh well.

Friday night I helped Xylo get t ToAU mission 15 and later on did 4 straight Assaults (2 Mamool, 2 Lamia 13). I have 17,340 Assault points in Iltrusi Atoll area, and even though I know I should get that stupid Yigit Turban I am so so so tempted to get the melee body piece. Right now on RDM/NIN I use Narasimha's Vest which is STR/VIT+3 and acc/eva+4. The Pahluwan Khazagand which is HP+20, acc/ranged acc +10 and an increase in critical hits. Comparing them I think having more HP, more acc, and more chance for a critical attack outweighs STR/VIT+3. I'll never wear the Yigit set for auto-refresh, and I have 4 pieces of headgear already for BLM... so I'll end up getting the melee body probably. Then again, I need 2-3 parties this week to get that piece...

Oh yeah, I made a Porcupine Pie this morning! It's a HQ version of Hedgehog Pie. This wouldn't mean alot but to me it does because not only is it a 35k profit on the NQ (55k on the HQ) but it's a 94 cap synth and I am a 95+2 cook. That means I made a tier 0 synth! Yay me... I think I'm gonna start cooking some more, I made a stack of Melon Pie +1 last week that sold for a nice coin as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home