g Umm... Refresh please!: yawnga

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

yawnga

Ultima last night. Seriously, I don't know why we had ANY trouble with him last week... this week we had him dead in less than 30 minutes and he only got off 2 Citadel Bustaers. I was hoping for the killshot with Tidal Wave but this little eveil taru NIN decided to Mijin Gakure right as my avatar was about to execute my Astral Flow, and he stoled my kirr!

Anyways it dropped 2 Claws and Heart. I am 2 days from coming off the No Lot List and was not able to lot the hands... I want to vent but I'm not going to start drama. There will be other Ultima's, and I am currently happy with my Evk. Bracers +1 so congrats to everyone who got their loot.

In happier news tonight may drop my GAWD DANG Summoner's Horn in Dyna-Xarc, so I have that to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home