g Umm... Refresh please!: Holy Manaburn Batman

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Holy Manaburn Batman

Yesterday I was pretty sick, so I stayed home from work. I got about 3.5k on BST before Selanda asked about a BLM pt. She had 1 spot left. I jumped in cause I absolutely love getting Gjallarhorn ballads coupled with sanction refresh and my Black Cloak. I xp'd for 5 friggin hours but got 60,000 xp. Sixty thousand. We had a corp of dedicated BLMs who didn't have anything better to do with their time. I walked in with 1 merit + 5300 limit points and left with 7 merits and 5700 limit points. Crazy.

The only thing that broke the party was Fafnir's upcoming window. I capped Burst II and saved the other 2 merits for something else (maybe ltng potency, maybe INT, maybe a SMN merit since the update is coming soon). Fafnir popped 1st window right in my face. Darters were up and I made sure to not claim a bug, but my stun was interrupted and AD took it down. The even got a Ridill which I'm sure made all our WAR's heads explode. Oh well, no Aquarian Abjuration: Hands dropped... I'm told by a little wyrm that Faf is saving them for me.

After we farmed sea for what seemed like days. Three hours later we finaly had the chips and organs to pop Faith and Fortitude. We got one Jailer of Faith off and it killed about 3 people's PS2 upon spawning. I don't know what SE has programmed into that NM but the only way I don't lock up is to face a wall in 1st person. Pretty friggin stupid since it's the only time, place, event that does this to my machine. It's not laggy like dynamis... It's laggy so that I can't turn, move, type, anything. After about 15 seconds the whole screen goes black and I have to reboot the entire PS2. Whe I came back it was dead but they got weapon, torque, and virtue. Needless to say I was pissed since we spent 3 hours getting to this stupid thing only to have me and 2 other PS2 people get locked up and have to reset. I warped out cause it was getting close to midnight and I had been going almost 14 hours straight at that point. Concerning Burst II I was getting a steady 1352 on most mobs I was casting on. This was without Rairin Obi or Uggalepih Pendant on, just regular equipment. I want to see how much I'm MB'ing on things like Chlevnik, Fafnir, etc.

Oh and some asshat undercut my Hedgehog pies so he could make a quick buck... moron. People will pay full price for these items, these undercutters just can't wait more than 1 hour to get their gil though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home