g Umm... Refresh please!: Briault

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Briault

Last night I logged in to miss Faf, then somehow the NPC took my gil but didn't give me a Cleanser to enter Omega... so I was locked out of that. They got Feet/Head. Afterwards some people went to sky, but I wanted to finish out my WHM AF and all I had left was my AF Body. I researched and only needed to trade my Tavnazian Bell to a ??? to spawn a level 65 NM. I thought I could solo it on RDM/NIN and just as I was about to hit up the HQ warp taru someone shouted they had 4/6 and wanted WHM AF body! Damn!

I hopped into the group, headed out to Fei'Yin and we killed it 4x without any problems. I was having fun trying to steal hate from the NIN, and it wasn't hard by using Spirits or debuffing the NM. Eventually he pulled out his NIN tricks and used his ja's and ninjitsu to keep hate. Still, wasn't too hard with WHM, BLM, RDM, RDM/NIN, and a NIN. I also realized there is no way in hell I would have been able to solo him, he spams aga's and then manafonts (wtf this is for WHM body not BLM!). I was real tired, it was 1am and I needed some sleep so I headed off after I got my Healer's Briault. Now I just need to get to 60 to wear it all (currently 55WHM and 3k tnl). I might just do WHM next instead of BST... cause BST is realy starting to annoy me with how slow xp is. I'm getting about 2k per hour which is damn slow. Annoying this is I bought gear for BST and if I put it on the back burner thats like 500k wasted.

Tonight is yet ANOTHER night that I am going to try for SMN horn. I just pray this damn thing drops so I can be done with it. Oh yeah, my bud Wyred put a link in his blog to show where he lives, well this is where I work:NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home