g Umm... Refresh please!: LET THE HEALING COMMENCE!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

LET THE HEALING COMMENCE!

So I guess I'm a WHM now. Dropped a few hundred K on some gear (neck, waist, back. etc) and got into a party in about 15 minutes. So far it's been pretty good. Got my 2300xp to get to 56WHm and so far in the past few hours I've knocked out 56WHM and am current 2k tnl (57WHM). The xp has been very good off Lesser Colibri's, chain from 200-253 after the ring wore off and being WHM really isn't that hard. Make sure people stay out of yellow HP and they are happy with you!

I don't get anything at 57 really, no AF and only Shellra III. At 56 I should have Raise II but I sold it last month when I farmed it up on RDM/NIN so I'm gonna have to head back out to Castle Oztroja and grab another one since they are about 200k a piece (why??).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home