g Umm... Refresh please!: 12

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

12

Man... what a scary thought. Last night was the 1st night I haven't played FFXI in... I can't rememebr how long it's been since I didn't log on for a night. How weird/scary.

Last night I hit up GameStop at midnight to get my copy of FFXII. I was tempted to buy a strat guide but they are made by BradyGames and we all know how their FFXI guide was. Still, this game is cofusing as hell. I got lost just reading the instruction manuel! Gambits (macros), Espers (avatars), battle chains (skill chains), and something called a LP Board (no clue!) are just a few things that are throwing me for a loop. I got home around 1am so I spent an hour watching the bonus DVD before passing out. Tonight I'll take my 1st steps into Ivalice.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger wyred said...

Oooooh, you bought the collector's edition...

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Yeah the extra DVD is nice, gives some strange interviews with the creators, concept artwork, and has a 45 minute feature on every single installment so far. For $10 more why not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home