g Umm... Refresh please!: calm before the storm

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

calm before the storm

Last night was a dual Limbus run and an impromptu sky farming night. Beforehand I jumped into a manaburn party and capped xp with Selanda (I love your GjallaBallads!!!). Got about 14k in 80 minutes, and to think... I had a 4k buffer two weeks ago. Next we did Apollyon SW and got BST, RDM, and BLM. And I had every... single... piece already. Grats to Moontang who finished his BLM AF+1 set and to whomever else ended up with RDM and BST. I heard the 2nd alliance ended up with 2x BLM in their run, so a helluva lot of people now have Diabolic Yarn and will be shooting for the other piece which is Diabolic Silk. Yay... Anyways our run yielded 2 coins each (Appy SW never drops alot) and also completed an Omega set we are using next week.

After our limbus run Evilbob (aka Nemesis) organized a 20 man sky run around midnight EST. I was exhausted from the day at work and was starving because I skipped dinner and had been on ever since I got home at 6:30pm. They ended up with something like 4 waters and a Gem of the South and West. If I do ever get up to sky I'm not gonna be able to lot anything since I have missed 2 runs so far.

On a cheerier front, the version update is tonight. We all logged in Aery so we can possibly snag a Fafnir when the servers come up. The update brings changes to DRG, DRK, RNG, SAM, and SMN!!! We now have an offensive and defensive BloodPact timer which is gonna be real nice. Let's hope we claim Faf and some A. Hands drop since I really haven't earned the right to lot them if they dropped from Gambu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home