g Umm... Refresh please!: Timmah!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Timmah!

Last night I worked late, logged in at like, 7:45pm which is an hour later than I normally do. So I logged in and saw 98% of the LS in the Chasm. As I scurried out there as SMN I realized that we had less than 18 out there including no add pt. When I got out there more and more people logged on, and we smoothed things out. To be honest it was kind of fun to take on timmy "behind the gun". Sure killing her in our 45-60 min timeframe is easy, but not always that fun. Just like our Spike Flailed Nidhogg last week, easy fights are no fun. I decided to Astral Flow at 2% since we wanted to just end it, and since she was in the ait I pulled out Diabolos and used Ruminous Omen... for a whopping 167. What a insult. Somehow I was too close and me, Dun. and Smae ate it at 1%... so we got kicked. Drops were great, we got hide, kote, gaiters... was a full drop.

We went straight to Limbus after. They made an Omega alliance and took him down no problem. Drops were 2 pairs of Homam hands (Gambrias?). Since we had almost 30 people online we sent 12 into ApollyonNE and we did that run with ease. Drops were BLMx2, NIN, and SAM. We also managed to score 6 coins each! This brought me to 20 so I can pretty much afford my next AF+1 when we start doing Temenos again. I'm sitting on RDM, BLM, and BST items from Apollyon and need the Temenos items to complete the set. I think we will start doing Temenos again since we have an Omega next Tuesday and another Omega the following Tuesday. Homam for everyone!

The highlight of my night was hitting a Burst II MB on one of the NM dolls on floor 2 last night. I hit an 1875 Burst II but no one had the ability to screenshot it and I DC'd and lost the chatlog before I could get a screenshot... It was Watersday with double darkness weather, so I don't know how it hit that high... but it's a record for me. So far 1700's was my max. Yay me.

Forget to add this... at the end of the night I was ready to crash, but Xyo and Smae were out trying to get him Vertical Cleave off of the Qutrubs. They found a NM pop named Lamie No.7 which is a COR. They tried to duo it with BLU and RDM/BST but died a horrible death. I headed out there (reluctantly mind you) as SMN and was going to just keep resummoning Carby till it died. Well Carby did suprisingly well until the NM COR rolled and spammed Hysteric Barrage. Still, with Xyo's leech pet hate wasn't totally lost when Carby died. We killed it in about 10 minutes with only one death (mine when the others got close and charmed off of belly dance...) but I reraised and was kept alive long enough for weakness wear. Oh yeah Smae died @ 1% cause he thought he could melee it out and then got destroyed by 5 HBarrages! The drops were a magical 2 water crystals! I'd like to try this again with 2, maybe 3 SMNs just using Carby. Meteorite averaged 238 with a low of 117 and a high af 370. Seeing as Shady is the only COR in the LS maybe if he came to fresh 2 SMNs using meteorite then we could get some cool COR drop. As it is, had anything worthwhile dropped... it would have gone to waste between the 3 of us. Fun times though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home