g Umm... Refresh please!: Christmas edition

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas edition

So it's sorta been break time at the old LS. People starting Salvage, stocking up on Assault Points, meriting all day. It's been a lax time but they have found time to get an Aspi adn KB in the past week so that's nothing to really look over. I'm not going to go into every pice of Salvage armor, because plenty of people are doing that in their own blogs. I will say that in our last 2 runs we have gotten 2 Morrigan Pigaches ingredients, 1 Marduk's Tiara ingredient, 2 Usukane pieces, 1 Skadi and 1 Ares piece. Still, we haven't beaten one yet but drops may not be as rare as we feared. This forsee this becoming a nightly event with the next month or two.

Personally I merited today, got 5 merits as RDM in the Mire, and plan to pump them into capping my Lightning Potency on BLM. After that I will probably move onto capping Elemental Skill or maybe put some merits into my SMN. Right now I'm about halfway merited on SMN but still have 3 levels left for Avatar Accuracy and Attack. I still haven't unlocked Freeze II yet but seeing as my Ice Potency is only merited one level I doubt Freeze II would do all that much damage. The last thing I'm planning on is Max MP, as being an Elvaan has its limits. It just hard to put 50,000xp into 1 level of MP which at the end of the day grants me a whopping 10MP more.

Finally, I got an early Christmas present in the form of not 1 but 2 payments from items the LS sold. It took months to sell but the payday finally came today so that was a nice thing to wake up to. Still, unfortunely there is very little that I need to buy for my SMN or BLM that can come off the Auction House. The only things I have my eyes set on (besides Salvage gear) is Summoner's Horn, Summoner's Spats, Evoker's Gages, Nashira Gages, Zenith Mitts, Sorcerer's Petasos, and a Magnetic Earring. Not one of those can be bought, so this gil will hopefully fund some cooking and maybe I can turn a profit with this newfound capital.

*capped Lighting Potency (5), and got 2 additional merits which I used to raise Ice Potency (2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home