g Umm... Refresh please!: Patience young grasshopper

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Patience young grasshopper

Last night was an interesting night. We had a Ultima run which dropped Nashira Seraweels and Nashira Turban. I was kinda bummed because I really wanted Nashira Gages for my SMN or Nashira Crackows for my BLM. I wanted to lot legs for my RDM but found out that one of our main RDMs needed them and lotted em. We still have one more set for Ultima we will probably do next week. I'm hoping for the gages.

We then headed up to Sky for some farming and gods. We killed Olla and then did 2 Genbu runs. The 1st dropped V. Claw, Genbu's Shield, and Martial Abjuration: Hands. The second dropped V. Claw, Genbu's Kabuto and Aquarian Abjuration: Head. I was so psyched to see "A. Abjuration Hd." that I screamed "HANDS!" but once I viewed it I realized it was head. I was the only person who wanted it so I got to lot and then hit up the AH and bought a Cursed Crown and made my Zenith Crown. Stats aren't that bad on it:
  • INT+3
  • MND+3
  • Enhances Resist Silence Effect
  • Convert HP to MP +50

It can work for my RDM, BLM, or SMN if I am in need of MP but still want some mage-type stats. I'll probably wear it on my WHM when I get it to 73 (it's hovering at 61 now). All in all not a bad night, I started off disappointed but ended on happy note. Grats to everyone in the shell that got their drops. It's always nice to see people get stuff, and this was sorta the 1st real drop I have gotten in IRON. I've snagged 4 jailer weapons which no one wants most of the time, I've gotten 2 SMN AF+1 items from Limbus and 1 SMN AF2 from IRONdynamis. Hopefully next week's Ultima will drop either feet or hands and maye we can farm up a new Genbu.

Additionally I am about 6k from my Yigit Gages which will be an acceptable alternative to Zenith Mitts for the time being. It's going to suck though, because if I do four runs at 1k a run I'll still not be able to get the hands until next Wednesday. Oh well, hopefully my freakin Summoner's Horn drops tonight. I've now been waiting almost 3 months for that damn piece. Thank god it's still restricted (I think they did that just so I would get it and shut the hell up about it already!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home