g Umm... Refresh please!: yo es muy {slacks}

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

yo es muy {slacks}

Already Wednesday and I have done so little this week. The main reason was because Monday night was the BCS Championship and being an UF alumni it was a holiday night... and boy did Santa deliver. We are the first school to ever hold the NCAA Mens Basketball and Football Championship trophies at the same time. I wish I was in Gainsville on Monday night... anyways, needless to say I didn't even login Monday night.

Tuesday was an Ultima run, ran fairly smooth. We had a few deaths but I mean come on, it's Ultima. It did Citadel Buster 3 times before it died, and when it did finally die we ended up getting the ingredients to Nashira Seraweels and Nashira Turban. This time it went to WHMs only (grats Smaegol) and the legs I thought were going to go to our only remaining main RDM without them (we have like 6 pairs in LS). He was to lot against a WAR main who also had 75RDM and I guess he might have been insulted by the fact he had to lot so he decided to pass. Well, I too have RDM and I played it for years as my main until I changed servers. Getting those pants was a dream... so I asked to lot them and I threw up a 402 on the board, the WAR lotted a 949. No pants for me. I think that's our last Ultima till we do 2-3 Omega's so maybe I'll wait till the next cycle. Honestly I wanted the Nashira Gages more than anything because it is the ONLY -perp gear for hands. Guess I'll have to wait a month or two.

Later that night I helped out in sky, we killed Despot and I have never done that with a NIN, only PLDs. I was pretty impressed by the NIN. He didn't hold hate as well as a PLD but he damn sure took a hell of a lot less damage. Was a fun fight. I logged due to how late it was getting. Oh yeah, I was able to flag the prime avatar fights for whenever we do them and I also finally got this stupid thing:

Now I can get to Khimaira camp safely without aggro'ing the 15 imps/soulflayers that are between the zone and the spawn point!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Moonpie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Moonpie said...

grrrr I deleted my post like a noob :P but anyway yea... now you know about the RDM pants >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home