g Umm... Refresh please!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

quick updates, nothing major happened so nothing big to report.

  • Did a salvage run with 10 people, got 3 tiaras for BRD/WHM/SMN, lost but we still did well. We now know which floor we have to skip.
  • After what seems like forever in Assault I finally got my Yigit Gages and immedietly noticed better nukes with these new hands. Thanks to Charlie and Moonpie for trudging through Mamool Ja Training Grounds. Now I owe them any assaults for a long time.
  • I also completed my Mannequin (ABOUT TIME)! Traded it in for a Galka mannequin and bought a mithra one. Freed up alot of space in my Moghouse. I now have about 30+ spaces available in total from my Mog House, Storage, and Mog Locker.
  • Sunday we did Dyna - Xarc. Came RDM, stunned DL. Got Mareko his Shadow Mantle. Got not one friggin AF2 to drop. NOTHING.
  • Monday was sea night but it was my birthday so I took it off. I did end up getting Fenrir for Mittens. I ended up getting Fenrir's Stone cause I already had Fenrir's Torque and my Evoker's Ring.
  • Tuesday was Limbus, they did a Omega and got Body and 2x Legs. Best drops the LS has ever seen. Basketball shorts went to Dun and Zartan, body went to Cerrra. I think he's 4/5 or maybe 5/5. After we did a Suzy and I ended up with a Suzaku's Scythe in the off chance I finish my BST.
  • Tonight is another Dyna-Xarc. Looking for horn but not holding my breath. I found out that aquariums are good gil when they sell. They cost about 13k to make and sell for about 200k. My crafter offered a 50/50 split as long as I get the materials which in my opinion is more than fair. Lets just see how long it takes to sell.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger wyred said...

happy birthday :p

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Thanks wyred! Hope singapore is still intact after that stupid quake :/

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger wyred said...

Lol wait, the quake was near Taiwan. Only Singapore's internet was badly affected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home