g Umm... Refresh please!: aint karma a bitch

Thursday, January 11, 2007

aint karma a bitch

I gotta say, every time I think I can't be surprised...even this surprised me. Last night, Dyna-Beau again (we changed from Dyna-Xarc cause we were determined to get Dun's Attestation of Inv.) and I had Summoner's Doublet up on the comment. Drops... were everywhere.

We start off with a Duelist's Tabard, then came a Sorcerer's Coat. At that point right there I was like, "WTF... both jobs that I have at 75 and I selected SMN. Next came an Abyss Cuirass and a few minutes later... a Saotome Domaru which makes 3 SAM bodies in 2 total runs (got 2 on Sunday). At the Hydra camp we got Valor Breeches. After that we went to Yagudo camp and they gave us our 2nd Duelist's Tabard. Moving along to Quadavs we found a Melee Cyclas and even a Bard's Justacorps. We moved down to Orc (charmga) tower and got ourselves another Sorcerer's Coat (WTFityFFingF!?!). At this point I was getting quite pissed. Not because a guest got the second BLM coat (lame) but because I have 3 jobs at 75... RDM/BLM/SMN and 2 bodies dropped for 66% of my jobs, and I didn't ask for them when I enetered so I couldn't lot on them when they dropped. By the end of the run we had gotten 9 AF2 pieces.

Oh yeah, and I sacrificed myself for Dun's Attestation of Invulnerability when we fought good old Goupey. Used ES Thundaga III, Thunder IV, Burst II, equipped my Uggal Pendant and Manafonted. Used Blizzaga III, Thundaga III, Thunder IV, and Blizzard IV before I pulled hate. Goupey turned to me at 10% and did a 560 crit damage and finished me off with a 420 normal hit. I died at 3% but it dropped shield and great axe. After being raised we rushed back to charmga tower for gun attestation but ended up with Attestation of Legerity (katana). We ran out of time but spent over 3 hours in there getting awesome AF2.

Once back in Jeuno I remember Dun saying he wanted Hachiman Sune-Ate +1. As I was running to the Al'Zhabi AH I passed a bazaar and since I want those damn Mannequin Hands to finish my stupid Mannequin... I check everyone's bazaar now. They had SAM JSE body, head, and feet all +1. The body was 5M, and the head and feet were 3M. I sent a tell asking if they would accept 2.5M and they said, "ok". I later found out that some other SAM told Dun earlier he wanted 15M for those feet. Dun got em for 2.5M. At the end of the night I had sacrificed myself for Dun's test, "called" almost all AF2 that dropped earlier that night, solo'd the only statue that dropped a 100 coin, and found Dun's feet+1 for him. I have some major MAJOR karma built up. If SMN don't drop for me this Sunday then there isn't a God.

There was good news tho... I got my payouts for drops we got a month or so ago, so I finally have some cash on me again. I'm honestly not too sure what to do with it. I can't choose a new craft with my cooking @ 95, fishing at 84, and woodworking at 60. I guess I could pump some gil into cooking but I don't see that making a nice profit for quite some time. I'm not sure... maybe I'll spend some of it on WHM gear, maybe not. I've pretty much been pinching pennies the past 4 months because my wallet went from 13M+ when I got a gimpy Nivaud down to 400k when I was pretty much finally "properly" equipped. Now I just need rare/ex stuff to finish my RDM/BLM/SMN jobs, and seeing as that stuff is free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home