g Umm... Refresh please!: pics!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

pics!

Just clearing a lot of stuff out of my pics folder for now.
passed this the other day in sky... cmon SE, 2?? That's not even fair.


Smaegol and I can get very bored very fast at Ix'MNK


I was actually quite impressed with the detail on this event's furnsihing!


Next time you do this I want her to use that firework that puts butterfly wings on your back


Hydra tank party RDM is fun


My weekly BLM accomplishment


My weekly SMN accomplishment


My weeekly RDM accomplishment


Some people camp Faf after server maintenance, me? Stray Mary.


Why would a 75RDM/75SMN/75BLM/61WHM kill this stupid NM? I got bored looking for the Bugards in Saruta and no one in the zone wanted the club, which I dropped 2 seconds later...


Spent nearly 35 mins setting the traps to kill this Cure+5% earring NM, and not until I engaged him did I realize it was a PLD ONLY earring. Subsequently, no drop.


Well... if I ever want a Templar Mace at least I know how she spawns....

5 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday didnt know where else to post it lol and u were not on aim

Johyo~

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Thanks so much Joh, how's the Chapeau comin?

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol 3rd in line Gawayne > Rhyis > Me

No Hats in so long

Joh~

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

It has to be a Odin glitch... we've seen 3 hats in about 12 runs or so. Soon I might be able to lot RDM and my main is SMN and BLM (even though I really want one for my RDM)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home