g Umm... Refresh please!: Stay away from forums

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stay away from forums

I'm bored out of my skull today because I finished all my work by 12:30 so I've been on multiple forums and blogs for the past 3+ hours and it just annoyed me. There's so many things out there I want to do in this game and I never really am takiing any steps towards comepleting those goals. Things like, make my BLM no just an elvaan lolblm. For example I found some BLM on bluegartr that had a Sorcerer's Petasos +1. Photoshopped? Nope.
So yeah, not photoshopped.... Other things I want to do are things like work on my crafting, I mean I have 2 crafts that are pretty much 85+ and I barely use either of them. I could probably make some good money if I put some effort into it. I'd also like to try a melee job, which I really haven't ever done since I started playing FFXI. I've leveled NIN and DRK to 37 for my RDMs but never any real melee job.
Back when I was a normal xp'ing level 75 player all I wanted to do was do sky. Then all I wanted to do was sea. Then all I wanted to do was get into an HNM LS and kill things like Timmy, sea gods, and Bahamut. I've done this for about 8 months and while it's still fun to kill Timmy, it's kinda easy and somewhat boring. The problem with FFXI is the fight isn't the hard part, it's the claim. LS's are big enough to swap in people if someone dies at Nidhogg, the only skill (which is lost when LS's cheat/bot) is the claim so that your LS even GETS the chance to try and kill it. I am sure this will be my downfall eventually from either endgame or FFXI altogether.
If you try to compete with people who are constantly cheating, what's the point in competing?

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Since IRON merged with EH most of their events has been nothing but zerging.

HNM's, well it's so fucking clear that you haven't camped shit else you would have known by now that the last Aspi and Nidhogg that popped were pretty much a free claim for Benediction because no one else has had enough people on. Cheat? I don't think so, you're just in a lazy ls with a fucked up leader. And this time it's not Minidragon :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

Dude people have seen your LS pos hack from outside Zi'Tah into Aery...

I don't care honestly, it's cheaters that ruined endgame. Luckily that shit is useless to me, I need Dynamis gear to finish out my SMN and BLM. Soon they'll make Salvage easier like they made Promies easier and people will start getting Salvage armor.

Jacky, what's your in-game name? It's obvious you aren't a Kuwaiti so who are you?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger lolnoob said...

lol at noobs who just joined endgame
Do you know whos the first LS that started botting in bismarck?^^
Do you even Know who Zaelael is?
this guy got more then 70% of IRON claims.

everyone cheat, fight fire with fire or just quit and stop bitching

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

more Kuwaitis it seems. Unless you can post with your game names I'm not leaving your anon bullshit on my blog.

It's obvious you cheat, it's obvious you are from Unreal. Thank you for validating my post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home