g Umm... Refresh please!: God>> lol douchebag

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

God>> lol douchebag

Yes, God hath laughed at me. Hardcore. Last week Mini's little reformed shell did a xarc and ended up getting a smn horn. Meh, bad luck happens to the best of us... including me. You can't win em all, even if I am up to 19 straight runs without seeing a horn so much as drop much less be able to lot one. Then I see this shit today and, well, I got very very upset.

This is more than is needed to push me over the edge and just call it quits on this stupid ass game...

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Tuufless said...

/comfort

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger SeraphPDH said...

Damn...

I think you need to pretend not to go on a run, but go anyway. Then it will drop for you. >_>;;;

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Moonpie said...

You have the worst luck with that horn :( I'm sorry >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home