g Umm... Refresh please!: resurrected from the dead

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

resurrected from the dead

someone pulled Gorokai (my original character) back form the dead, but is selling all my BRD stuff...

My guess is that they finally finished my NIN, or possibly WAR. Man... I remember camping that Viking Shield back in the day when it was worth millions. Gone. Both those Valor Earrings were signed by my old budy Suraph, gone. Oh well. Let's hope this guy isn't a douche or he doesn't sell Goro again on eBay like the last guy did.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Ringthree said...

Dude, just get Gorokai back, as long as you have the original CC and the name and etc for the original account you can change the password. And boom, all yours.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

I can't, that was the condition of our trade. As soon as Me (goro) traded info with him (niv) we went into our accounts for our new characters and changed the login PW and CC info. I can't get Goro back... now if they had deleted Goro I could jump servers (eventually), delete Nivaud on Odin, cancel subscription, then come back to vanadiel and name my character Gorokai. But I can't, cause Goro is alive and kicking.

It aint worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home