g Umm... Refresh please!: lawlz+1

Friday, March 09, 2007

lawlz+1

This has got to be the funniest crap I have ever seen... Last January on Odin a THF Knife sold for 85,000,000 gil. Last night one sold for 1,000,000. Either 100% drop rate or damn near 100% has truly make the THF Knife the next Parade Gorget. Anyways, I feel for the people who camped it for 3 months, but only a little. On a totally unrelated note I gave World of Warcraft a try and after a few days I just don't get that wonder that I got when I played FFXI the first week. It might be that I hate feeling like a noob and haven't in 3+ years, but still... The game has a nice interface, and it's cartoony but you go in expecting that. You can do alot as a soloing low level play, more so than you can in FFXI, but I just didn't get hooked. I refuse to pay to play both games, and I honestly wouldn't have the time for both. This new update really helped sway the vote, I mean... this update was major. This weekend I'm going to make a major push on WHM and really jump back into Vana'diel head-first.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ringthree said...

I still have my subscription to WoW, but I have only gotten to maybe level 20... it just doesn't have to lure.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

I got a free 14 day trial but you cant have more than 5 gold, can't trade, can't mail, can't hit up the AH and can't break 20.

I don't really understand the user interface, after almost a week I can't figure out how to either change the chat font colors or put a black background on the text so I can actually read it... The only thing that made me go, "nice!" was the fact that you could swim and even go under water. Other than that, meh.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Thazienne said...

10 hours + 100+ tonberries killed,
1 pop item so far

 

Post a Comment

<< Home