g Umm... Refresh please!: big update

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

big update

Fine you lazy WHMs, don't critique me. I was just gonna call it all Hullabaloo anyways. This weekend was a busy one! Took WHM from 63 to 64. Saturday was a day of soloing on SMN for XP for the most part but Sunday... Sunday was a busy busy day.

I started the morning off on WHM, and it took a few hours to not getting invited by the Japanese players to force me to make my own party. I grabbed a NIN, RNG, WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM. Colibris? No thanks. The melee actually wanted to use food so it was off to Bibiki Bay. As a 62-63 party we were getting awesome XP from the Goblins there and the occasional Tragopan. We pulled some Dhalmels which gave the same XP but were harder so there wasn't much point in spending a minute longer for the same XP. We stayed there about 3 hours and we all leveled up, and around the early evening we got word that a foursome at KB claimed. I wasn't planning on heading out there because weekends are free days, but I also didn't want to see a KB get lost because I, along with others, were lazy. I found a WHM in Horotoru Ruins to replace me and I headed out to Behemoth's Dominion as RDM.
Once there I saw that most of the people online followed suit, and we went from 4 people to about 18 in about 10-12 minutes. I jumped in and keep spamming the gravity and ocasional Thunder III. One hit for almost 600 which surprised me and 2 of my 3 Paralyzes landed as well. I hadn't even made macros for these spells, I was casting manually and with an Austere's Staff on. Once the LS arrived we had it and some UR people started headed out. Later we would find out they headed to Fafnir where they got a free claim on Nidhogg and got an E Body. Oh well, our King Behemoth didn't drop a Defending Ring but it did drop some nice stuff (no Wyrmel!!!). Afterwards we rested a bit for Dynamis-Xarcabard which was to commence in under and hour (or so we thought).

Thanks to daylight savings time we had to wait a whole hour to get into Dynamis so we didn't enter till almost 9pm (gather is 7pm, enter is 7:30). I think that possibly the first eyewall was patched, because every single BLM who Thundaga III'd on them didn't hit for more than 180-200 and we wiped. This has never happened before with 6-8 BLMs and we had 8 on hand. Even our uber BLM only beat me by like 13 damage per eye. I will look at this next Sunday to see if we have the same results. We cleared all 15 NMs and guess what dropped? ZILCH. This is like the 4th out of 6 runs where we've haven't gotten a single friggin AF off the NMs. So frustrating. A Melee Crown dropped at the wall of PLDs on the way to the Vanguard Dragons (which rotted to a 50ish MNK). We got a 100 coin off one of the PLD eyes, another 100 off one of the Vanguard Dragons, and a 3rd off DL himself.

DL was a rush pull, we had to because of something like 3 wipes up till that point. Thats like 30-35 minutes we wasted weakened. We had like 17 minutes after Ying/Yang died, and we pulled at the 6 minute mark... Well, we stuck through it and really destroyed him, (Lightningsday) and got the best drops I have ever seen out of DL. Grats to Assassin on ring and Jace on mantle. was a real close one.

We got word at like 12:45am Cerberus was up so we rushed out there and I got to see Lunies deal the killshot as soon as I got to camp. Seems we got told Cerb at the same time Lunies had ti at 10%. yay. Anyways, that was the weekend. This afternoon I'll post about our 7 Ullis we got last night. Absolutely insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home