g Umm... Refresh please!: Extreme Makeover

Friday, March 16, 2007

Extreme Makeover

So I got my new list for Altana Viewer and wanted to change my look up a bit. The 2 new robes have great stats... really great stats but the Morrigan's Robe and the Goliard Saio truly look like crap. I did find that the Marduk's Jubbah (BRD/SMN/WHM) does look quite nice and works well with Yigit Seraweels. Here's my new look:

Short of the giant Bison-like belt buckle I kinda like it. Anyways I spent 3ish hours in Sky soloing on Fire Elementals. They are nice cause you can Aspir them, sleep them, and just nuke the hell out of em. They give 240xp without any xp band on and drop 1 crystal, 1 cluster and about 1 out of every 3 kills they also drop a Kindred or Beastman Seal. Also I'm finally starting to get some Conquest Points back so I can keep buying my Empress Bands. Even best is with Tele-sky now in the game it takes maybe 2 minutes to get to camp whereas it used to take 15ish.

The night ended with another level 7 beseiged which was going great, and we got Lamia No.3 own to 1% then she did some massive AoE, killed me and warped out at 1%... I was so friggin furious. The animation went that had the general celebrating and I got ISP but I got no xp... and thats why I'm doing these beseiged is for the free 1200xp for my 64WHM. I was pissed... I just reraised, typed /shutdown, and got up and walked away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home