g Umm... Refresh please!: finito

Friday, March 16, 2007

finito

I'm done with this blog. It has done nothing but bring me trouble. I speak my voice and then get the repurcussions later from people who don't even know me passing judgement on a person they haven't even met. I was booted from Prophets cause I called Assassin a douchebag for calling for help after his LS flailed Fafnir and wiped.

I got rejected from Lunarians because in a post dating back to 2006 I said it was pathetic that they killed Minidragon while he was charmed at Xolotl. People who don't even know me, know how I play or how dedicated I am to a LS try to judge me and my character based on stupid blog entries I post? Unbelievable. I was told that I was rejected because of my "overall general attitude". Not one person in that LS other than Lothlorien has ever even spoken to me. No one in Lunarians knows a single thing about me except what they read and interpreted in this blog.

Well I'm done, I've suffered enough through my FFXI career because of this stupid ass thing. This is my last post. Good luck to you people, if you ever bookmarked my blog feel free to remove it.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Slickdarula said...

I wish you luck...but remember you will always speak your mind, if not on the blog, in the game itself. So even without this blog, you are very outspoken so i know you will let someone know how you feel, even to their face... (virutal face lol)

With that said, take care and hope everything works out for you in the future!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Ultrabum said...

People say pessimistic, people say negative.

What's better, I say nothing when something goes wrong or I try and voice my opinion and try to help the LS get better?

If I just badmouthed people in tells (like 75% of most people) and never spoke up I'd have gotten so much farther in this game.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Moonpie said...

Just be a greedy, selfish, elitist who only cares for themselves and their little clique and you can get so much further in this game. /endsarcasm (that's to help the people who read this blog with understanding sarcasm a little more) lol

Niv, Seriously, you know how FFXI is and what people expect end game. It's all about bullshit appearances and who can be more elite and... it's sad :(

My offer still stands to see you in WoW. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home