g Umm... Refresh please!: How to kill a weblog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

How to kill a weblog

Pull all links from your sigs, post that you are done with the blog, and stamp a big motherf%@king CANCELLED across the header. It's a shame too, I had over 15,000 hits in about 6 months on that blog. Thanks to a combination of Ondria's lack of a sense of humor, Lunies/AD not being able to get over the fact I thought they were asses in December when they killed a charmed Minidragon at Xolotl, and overall just being tired of people basing opinions on what they hear, not what they know... I have left FFXI, (for the time being).

It was a fun time while I was here, but I came to Bismarck to join IRON, and what's the point of joining LS's that you didn't have interest in joining 8 months ago? Either way, I'm with IRON again and I don't have to deal with the plague that is RMT, the failure that is FFXI HNM, and the drama that is endgame. I think when they make server migration I may consider going back home to Odin. Who knows...

The downward slope!

1

My US peeps


My International peeps

Getting some love from Unreal!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Moonpie said...

pics aren't working ! damn you :) How is WoW going? 70 yet? lol I hit 70 a while ago and have been raiding and it's great fun. It's amazing now that I've realized how much I don't miss FFXI. People are just so jaded now. It's sad.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yo man this Ultimate I don't know if you even remmeber me now but yeah my AIM is MrHermes08 hit me man we got lots top catch up on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home